Thursday, April 21, 2016

Maise Williams Goes Undercover And Pranks 'Game Of Thrones' Fans

Maisie Williams shows her humorous side in a prank where her alter ego 'Lorraine' (who has never watched, let alone portrayed a main character in show) gives away Game Of Thrones prizes, but she doesn't manage to fool anybody. Maisie gave away free merchandise at 'Aero Hobbies' shop in Santa Monica, in return for customers performing GOT related stints, surprising, and confusing, a plethora of unsuspecting fans along the way.

"This Looks Nothing Like Me!"


 She denies being Arya Stark who she thinks 'looks like a boy', but the fans didn't buy it. She asked one man, "Where do I know you from? Tinder?". Arya Stark is by far my favourite character on GOT, so I'm unbelievably gutted that I don't live in California, where I could've met Maisie!! She also shows her comedic side on her Vine Channel where she makes six second long videos, some including famous faces (Sophie Turner, aka her on-screen sister Sansa Stark, features in a number of them). Look out for the new series, which airs next Monday at 2am GMT. You can watch the prank video below.


Thank you for visiting my blog!
Follow my Instagram and BlogLovin 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here;