Thursday, February 04, 2016

Hinds - Leave Me Alone: Review

Tracklist


  1. Garden
  2. Fat Calmed Kiddos
  3. Wind
  4. Easy
  5. Castigadas En El Granero
  6. Solar Gap
  7. Chili Town
  8. Bamboo
  9. San Diego
  10. And I Will Send You Your Flowers Back
  11. I'll Be Your Man
  12. Walking Home


Hinds are an indie rock band from Madrid, Spain. They were formed in 2011 and consist of the members, Carlotta Cosials, Ana Perrote, Ade Martin and Amber Grimbergen. Prior to their debut album 'Leave Me Alone' which was released on the 9th January of this year, Hinds have created a number of EP's and singles. My favourite song on this album is definitely 'Bamboo' I love the little guitar intro at the beginning, I can't fault this album, all of the songs are great, if I ever had my own band, I'd want it to be like Hinds. 
Leave Me Alone is available to listen to on Spotify, (I advise you give these girls a listen, they've been nominated for an NME award for best new artist, and once again David Cameron has been nominated for Villain of the year). 
I really adore this band, and their new album A LOT, they remind me a little of Black Honey.


Thank you for visiting my blog!
Follow my Instagram and BlogLovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here;